Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

FINAL : #18 Notre Dame 77 - Indiana 80 | McRoberts & Morgan MVP's

18 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

Notre dame is favored by 6

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Where do you get accurate spread info? (just curious)... as ESPN still shows IU by 5

Although it shows the spread at IU -5 it shows IU with only a 19.5% chance to win... so not sure what the deal is.

7 minutes ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

Where? (just curious)... as ESPN still shows IU by 5

Although it shows the spread at IU -5 it shows IU with only a 19.5% chance to win... so not sure what the deal is.

ESPN doing what ESPN does best, being full of crap. Google any Vegas line and ND is a 5.5 to 6 pt favorite.

Where do you get accurate spread info? (just curious)... as ESPN still shows IU by 5

Vegasinsider.com is pretty solid

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

30 minutes ago, johnsoniu said:

ESPN doing what ESPN does best, being full of crap. Google any Vegas line and ND is a 5.5 to 6 pt favorite.

Some goofball at ESPN got the spread backwards when Purdue played WKU and had WKU as a 19 point favorite. There were actually some Purdue fans pointing to that saying it wasn't an upset.

1 hour ago, HoosierAloha said:

Notre Dame isn't big nor crazy athletic. We'll have a shot in this one... if they don't light us up from deep.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think we play really well.  But ND will shoot 60% + from 3.  You can bank that.