Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUsafety

(2021) SG Pierce Thomas to Butler

4 minutes ago, IUsafety said:

Archie and staff just walked into Assembly Hall with a potential recruit. Looked like the back of his shirt said Thomas. Was about 6'3ish.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Are you in disguise today?  :farting_smiley:

Is it possible this is an 8th grader?  Looks like Reis Thomas (of Brownsburg) has a little brother, Pierce, who is already 6'4" and is excelling in both basketball and track & field.  Apparently an IU track coach went to watch him do long jump (he's a phenom).  And a recent IndyStar article says he has basketball interest from Purdue and Notre Dame.  He says he wants to do basketball and long jump in college.  It does not appear that his brother, Reis, is a D1 level recruit.

This would make a lot more sense. Reis's stats didn't really look like D1 stats. 8.3 PPG, 4.7 RPG and 1.9 APG.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Does anyone know if CAM has shown any interest in Pierce Thomas class of 2021 from Brownsburg. I've seen him play 2 or 3 times and he is a freak athlete and a very good shooter as well.

Back in June, I posted a picture of a guy from Brownsburg with the last name Thomas that was getting a tour from the coaching staff. We concluded that it may be Pierce Thomas. Picture is not the best but see what you think?

dace98de4cf004d9c45abb9a81b2c25c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

On 11/7/2017 at 5:53 AM, IUsafety said:

Back in June, I posted a picture of a guy from Brownsburg with the last name Thomas that was getting a tour from the coaching staff. We concluded that it may be Pierce Thomas. Picture is not the best but see what you think?

dace98de4cf004d9c45abb9a81b2c25c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Yep that is him alright. Kid would look real good in candy stripes at some point.

Brownsburg improved their record to 9-2 and secured a spot in the Hendricks County Championship game by defeating Plainfield 62-49 Thursday evening.  The team had good balance lead by outstanding defensive performance by Kris Jackson and Reis Thomas.  The duo were responsible for keying a great team effort to hold the Quakers to 49 points.  Cameron Alford contributed 19 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists and 3 steals while Pierce Thomas had 17 points 6 rebounds, and 2 assists.  Malek Edmonds chipped in 14 points and 5 rebounds.  The team hit 12 of 14 free throws to close out the game.  The Bulldogs will take on Avon at 6:00 Saturday.

@Trimp3: @bhsdogs outscored Plainfield 27-9 in the third to move onto the county final. Expect these teams to meet again real soon.

https://www.flyergroup.com/sports/local_sports/hendricks-county-tournament-big-third-quarter-paces-bulldogs-by-quakers/article_9e310ac8-1099-11e9-b8a4-0f2f1a55ea02.html

Brownsburg’s Pierce Thomas and Plainfield’s Jakob Gibbs led all scorers with 20 points each. Gibbs earned most of his by going 16-for-16 from the free-throw line. Thomas went 4 of 4 from the 3-point line for the bulk of his points.

Brownsburg takes on Avon for the county title Saturday night at 7:30 p.m. It’s a rematch of their mid-December meeting that the Bulldogs (7-4) won in Avon. The Bulldogs will be going for back-to-back county titles for the first time since 2015.