Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUWBB vs Auburn - 12/3 - 2:00

Between IUFB, IUBB, IUWBB, Colts.

Glad for IU soccer, I can at least root for 1 winner.

Pacers aren't too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Remember, you're a Lightning fan too. They're 1st in the NHL

So true. Lol. I left them off the list.

Edit- I don't have the same connection to them as the IU sports, it's more of a casual thing.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I was talking to friends yesterday about this exact same thing. Jump on the Lightning train now, they're good, a lot of fun to watch, and they give me a team to be proud of lol.

(Plus soccer, but I've only seen 2 of their games this year. Go IU soccer!)

Off topic, but I noticed last night that the Purdue women's team lost at home to Ball State. I decided to take a look at their women's basketball forum on GBI. They've got the same complaints about Versyp that we have about Moren: isn't likable, publicly calls out her players, can't keep them from transferring, loses at home to inferior teams, etc.

Kind of made me wonder if we're being too hard on Moren or expecting too much. I know Versyp has been there a lot longer and accomplished quite a bit more, but the general feeling on that board was that she's overstayed her welcome there. I guess the lesson to learn from this is that when it comes time to hire our next coach, for the love of God, please don't hire another Purdue grad.

Off topic, but I noticed last night that the Purdue women's team lost at home to Ball State. I decided to take a look at their women's basketball forum on GBI. They've got the same complaints about Versyp that we have about Moren: isn't likable, publicly calls out her players, can't keep them from transferring, loses at home to inferior teams, etc.
Kind of made me wonder if we're being too hard on Moren or expecting too much. I know Versyp has been there a lot longer and accomplished quite a bit more, but the general feeling on that board was that she's overstayed her welcome there. I guess the lesson to learn from this is that when it comes time to hire our next coach, for the love of God, please don't hire another Purdue grad.

Just something about those Purdue grads...haha we should have a no Purdue policy. Can you picture Moren pulling a versyp on us if PU gets rid of Sharon? I can

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

How are pu grads able to coach? I was under the impression all pu grads are on the moon...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan31 said:

Just something about those Purdue grads...haha we should have a no Purdue policy. Can you picture Moren pulling a versyp on us if PU gets rid of Sharon? I can

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

I think it actually says in her contract that she can't take that job if it becomes available. Which is kind of silly if you ask me, and if we had to hire her on that condition, maybe it wasn't such a good idea?