Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Post Game Discussion : Indiana 55 vs Michigan 69

What is with the hot seat talk lol. Didn’t he sign a 5 year contract? Archie isn’t going anywhere for at least 4 years. Plenty of time to build a system and prove his chops. 
Didn’t most people think this was a lost season anyway?
Should not take more than 3 years. There is a sense of urgency after 30 years not being elite. You guys are the most patient group I've ever seen.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I had higher expectations because I know that a good coach can take this team to a tournament.

I'm not saying Archie can't. I'm not saying Archie won't. I'm just saying that this team has the talent to make the tournament.
A lot of us thought this team would win 20 games. Unrealistic maybe but so far it's been a let down.

I don't get it. Honestly dont.

I feel no grudge or historic disagreement with you at all. If you do, it's all on your side. There's no reason for me.

I'm just responding to the post. Nothing sinister.

I feel as much of a grudge as you do Josh. I will be in the Hall tomorrow enjoying the game as I always do. Have a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Arizona's 1st year with Sean went 16-15. They were 21-13 the previous season. Arizona faithful probably pissed and talking hot seat just like many of you. Sean's 2nd season they go 30-8.....and everyone hopped on board. Give the dude time. Some of your expectations are like a guy taking over a failing company and in the same calendar year turning it into a fortune 500 company. We were bad last year. Nobody was taking over this roster as constructed and turning into a good team this year. That's just reality

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

8 minutes ago, rcsalway29 said:

Arizona's 1st year with Sean went 16-15. They were 21-13 the previous season. Arizona faithful probably pissed and talking hot seat just like many of you. Sean's 2nd season they go 30-8.....and everyone hopped on board. Give the dude time. Some of your expectations are like a guy taking over a failing company and in the same calendar year turning it into a fortune 500 company. We were bad last year. Nobody was taking over this roster as constructed and turning into a good team this year. That's just reality

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

Coach K went 17-13, 10-17, and 11-17 in his first three seasons. Sometimes it just takes time to get things rolling. 

Coach K went 17-13, 10-17, and 11-17 in his first three seasons. Sometimes it just takes time to get things rolling. 
Ok we've seen that 100 times. Miller is not taking over a program in shambles. 11-17 would be unacceptable.

No one thought we’d really even sniff the dance this year, but a few weeks in and a close game against Duke has everyone skyrocketing back to where their expectations shouldn’t be.

Regardless of talent level on next year’s roster, it will be an improved “team”. We will see annual improvement under Archie until we plateau. I’m interested to see where that plateau is, in however many years it takes.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

11 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

Ok we've seen that 100 times. Miller is not taking over a program in shambles. 11-17 would be unacceptable.

He's taking over a program that lost in the NIT first round then lost 3 players to the NBA

12 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

Duke was not in shambles. The point is that a coach starting out slow is not proof that he won't become a good coach. I'm sure there were many, many on edge Duke fans who wanted Coach K fired after going 11-17 in year 3. It's good for them that they didn't.