Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Game thread : IU vs Iowa - 12/4

Todd Leary on playing in Big Ten in early 1990s: "It was much more difficult to go on the road and go play teams. Everyone was much more leveled out." Said it seemed like conference was decided in final two weeks of regular season.

Eric Anderson on playing on the 1992 Indiana team: "It was a lot of fun. We had a lot of competition in practice which always made us better."

Todd Lindeman on the Final Four run: "I think this team was prepared from Day 1. That was part of Coach (Knight)'s mentality.

Alan Henderson on the Big Ten in the early 90s: “The league was just deep. That was what made it fun.”

Bob Hammel on Indiana's teams from 1991-93: "This group, that era, is the best team that doesn't have a banner."

Calbert Cheaney: "The thing for me, with all the great players up here, there were no egos ... We were there for one purpose, and that was to win championships."

Alan Henderson: "To follow up ... I don't recall anybody complaining about not getting shots ... all we wanted to do was win, and I think that's when you have the best success."

Is he hitting? 

You don’t want that answer. Honestly this is the poorest shoot around I have seen at IU games. Not joking.

There was a stretch where they had them doing pull-ups from 15 and the student section cheered when they hit one.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

You don’t want that answer. Honestly this is the poorest shoot around I have seen at IU games. Not joking.

There was a stretch where they had them doing pull-ups from 15 and the student section cheered when they hit one.

Means they will shoot 60% from the field

Just now, coonhounds said:

My guess is they are the most experienced and we can't win many games if they dont play well. Probably hoping they come around

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

i knew that, it was more of a complaint lol