Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Game thread : IU vs Iowa - 12/4

Good character building win tonight. We are going inside early and often. Finishing around the rim, getting to the line (and converting), valuing the ball, defense, and hitting timely threes will be how we succeed this season.

I liked seeing the team go on an 18-0 run after Iowa got close early in the second.

A big win against Notre Dame or UL would go a long way for this team and fan base.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Good character building win tonight. We are going inside early and often. Finishing around the rim, getting to the line (and converting), valuing the ball, defense, and hitting timely threes will be how we succeed this season.

I liked seeing the team go on an 18-0 run after Iowa got close early in the second.

A big win against Notre Dame or UL would go a long way for this team and fan base.

Yes. Getting it inside. Doesn’t that seem like a foreign language after the past seasons? When they move the ball quickly, instead of all the dribbling we used to do, those post entries come soooo much more often.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I do not expect it but...it would  be huge to win one of those two.

25 minutes ago, croneleoni said:

Finally, we are starting to see the players Coach Miller is going to lean:

Newkirk
Johnson
Greene
Durham
Davis
Morgan
Hartman

Then sprinkle in guys like Smith, Mcroberts, and Mcswain depending on the situation. I really think the top 7 is going to really gel and be fun to watch throughout the season.

Sent from my LGLS992 using BtownBanners mobile app

That’s a solid 7 that is a tournament team IF Morgan keeps up his current play, RoJo somehow regains his old perimeter shooting form, Green can develop some offensive consistency that can be trusted nightly, and Davis gets his free throw stroke back. 

Gosh, if RoJo and Green could get consistent offensively, this can be a really good team. 

1 minute ago, Me So Hornsby said:

Worlds most punchable face?

At least top 7

No way!!!

I love me some Fran:

• By all accounts a really high-quality person
  • His team just laid down like a beaten dog for IU
  • Even when he has good teams he can't beat IU
  • And most importantly...tremendously entertaining when things don't go well for him!

Just now, Stuhoo said:

No way!!!

I love me some Fran:

• By all accounts a really high-quality person
  • His team just laid down like a beaten dog for IU
  • Even when he has good teams he can't beat IU
  • And most importantly...tremendously entertaining when things don't go well for him!

I mean strictly his face, I dont mind him overall lol