Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Post Game Discussion : Duke 91 Indiana 81

6 minutes ago, HooHooHoo22 said:

How much are the balcony seats ??

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Looks like on VividSeats there are no balcony only lower level and that is only one. It is Lower Level A Row 43 listed at $306.00 each. Might also check to see what StubHub has or SeatGeek. 

If this was a Crean coached team I would feel more confident here. The only thing I ever felt confident about with Crean was beating ranked teams at assembly hall.

Let's see if Archie can do the same.

Somehow that was a Crean forte. We need to be realistic tonight. It's not apples to apples like the Crean teams the past 3-4 years.

If this was a Crean coached team I would feel more confident here. The only thing I ever felt confident about with Crean was beating ranked teams at assembly hall.

Truth. He'd beat the elite teams, but we would have lost to USF and Eastern Michigan.

14 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

Then he'd follow it up with a loss to Eastern Washington in Assembly Hall.

We're not as good at shooting 3s as in the past 6 years, but i could see RoJo, Newkirk and Hartman combining for 12+ in a game, with a little help from another player or two. Question is, could they do it tonight?

Honestly though, a low turnover percentage (that results in single digit TOs) and continued improvement of the defense could mean more than a barrage from deep.

Putting all 3, or maybe even just 2/3 together with a rockin' Assembly Hall gives IU a chance. I'm super excited for this game, and would love to see our guys show up and not be let down with a blowout.

With Archie, who has reached an Elite 8 with Dayton and won a tournament game without a player over 6'6", I still can see this year's team really improving. I would love for the turnaround to start tonight.

3 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Anyone read Duke boards or know how Duke fans are feeling about this one? I gotta imagine they're uncomfortably optimistic, and I bet the team feels that way too. On the other hand, Indiana has nothing to lose. I like our chances.

I haven't read any of the boards let me see what 247 has and I'll post a link. 

5 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Anyone read Duke boards or know how Duke fans are feeling about this one? I gotta imagine they're uncomfortably optimistic, and I bet the team feels that way too. On the other hand, Indiana has nothing to lose. I like our chances.

Unfortunately there is a better chance of Matt Lauer hosting the Today show tomorrow morning than of us winning tonight. 

2 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Unfortunately there is a better chance of Matt Lauer hosting the Today show tomorrow morning than of us winning tonight. 

Actually, Matt Lauer has a 0% chance, and we have around 30-50% according to odds makers.