Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

lucel15

(2018) JUCO QB Terry Wilson to Kentucky

We offered late last week/early this week  as well. Coach Sheridan went out and met him and offered. Coach Kevin Wilson recruited him when he was in hs. He signed with Oregon and redshirted his first year, he transferred back in April/may.  Seems to have a great feel for the game. Has a nice touch down the field on throws. 

Oklahoma City, OK (Del City)

Dual-Threat Quarterback

Ht 6-3

Wt 195

CLASS OF 19

HUDL

On 11/26/2017 at 11:02 PM, WayneFleekHoosier said:

So QB is clearly a position we are still working on.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yes. Wilson and Jefferson are both QB prospects and both will be visiting in the coming weeks. Taylor will be given a shot at qb

Good. No offense to Ramsey but we need a major upgrade in talent at that spot. This isn't the correct thread, but I also believe a different OC would go a long ways towards helping the QB's out. DeBord seems clueless.

Think we can get Gruden as an OC? He seems to like the program.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

On December 3, 2017 at 8:28 PM, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I've heard from inside sources "team managers" that Tronti is really good and probably better than Ramsey but the staff didn't want to burn his redshirt.

I hope that this is all true because he was a intriguing recruit.

I knew nothing about him but read his high school bio after your post and he sounds like one of the 3 best HS quarterbacks in history.  Intriguing.  Hopefully he, or someone else, steps up at QB because I think our D is going to take a big step backwards.

I knew nothing about him but read his high school bio after your post and he sounds like one of the 3 best HS quarterbacks in history.  Intriguing.  Hopefully he, or someone else, steps up at QB because I think our D is going to take a big step backwards.

Yeah, the team manager I talked to is with them all the time. Pretty good judge. Game vs practice is something different, but ive got my eyes open for Tronti next season based on this.

38 minutes ago, Hoosier116 said:

Heard some interesting chatter on a kid from brownsburg

If you've got a "Hunter Johnson is interested in transferring to IU" rumor, I demand ;) that you spill it immediately! 

Please!!

Pleeeeeeeease!!