Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Post Game Discussion : Eastern Michigan 67 vs Indiana - 87

10 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Here’s where a top tier coach may be able to convince his team that buying in on defense can overcome letdowns.
We have such a coach.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Agreed. Arch knows exactly what it takes; we just need the team to fully buy-in and keep learning.

It'll come down to getting good looks inside against the zone and stops on D. I'd like to see the Hoosiers come out with some fire to start the game and a sense of urgency.

We're going to need to play really well to have a chance tonight.  This is a good team we're playing and will pose some real challenges inside.  I'm not optimistic. 

We need to play really well to even have a chance?

EMU isn’t bad, but let’s not go overboard.

When we were coached by Crean and starting Danny Moore at pg as a freshmen we hung with the EMUs of the world when we played reasonably well.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Game Day! Fire Up Hoosiers! Beat Eastern Michigan! Been working on my Christmas Wish list...I want a soccer National championship for IU starting with a win against New Hampshire tomorrow—I want a bucket and a bowl for my football Hoosiers starting with a win in West Laffy tomorrow —and I want to see Hartman get a few minutes against Eastern Michigan to work off some rust before Duke —and I want our 3-pointers to start falling at a higher percentage starting today. We have a team full of good shooters and you just know a big 3-point shooting game is coming —might as well start today against a zone team and continue on against Duke. Confidence is big—when they see the threes start dropping—it will become contagious...Final wish is keep improving on D and O and chemistry...that’s my Christmas wish list for now and for me —in God, IU, and Santa —I still believe!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We're going to need to play really well to have a chance tonight.  This is a good team we're playing and will pose some real challenges inside.  I'm not optimistic. 

You? Not optimistic? I am shocked!

We have been playing better...we will win this game!

1 minute ago, rebelhoosier848891 said:

You? Not optimistic? I am shocked!

We have been playing better...we will win this game!

I agree we've been getting better.  We need to play a full 40 minutes tonight though.  We can't have a bad half and get away with it. 

9 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Per Archie on the pre-game, Hartman available tonight.   Usual starters:  Newkirk, Morgan, Green, Davis & Johnson

That means one thing: Collin starts Wednesday night against Duke. And that means Newkirk can come off the bench. That will be better in the long run