Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

memphis2

Curtis Jones

Now I never said that

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Not trying to pick on your post!, ... I agree CuJo has been reliably good enough for the past game or two.

I guess my point is, now that he’s gotten past complete lousiness, I would have expected to see some signs of something he’s actually good at by now.
And I’m not.

On 11/24/2017 at 3:41 PM, Stuhoo said:

Not trying to pick on your post!, ... I agree CuJo has been reliably good enough for the past game or two.

I guess my point is, now that he’s gotten past complete lousiness, I would have expected to see some signs of something he’s actually good at by now.
And I’m not.

Maybe he'll go back into star mode against Duke like he did against Kansas.

I wish he would just dedicate himself to being a knockdown three point shooter. Of course, that would take confidence which he seems to have lost but I think that would be a way for him to find a niche on this team. Essentially, being a Zeisloft-esk guy that can come in and knock down a couple a game.

On 11/24/2017 at 3:41 PM, Stuhoo said:

And I’m not.

He's a little loose with the ball to play in a game like last night. Notice Smith didn't get more than 3-4 mins either did he?

It'll be interesting to see if Coju goes back to 8-12 mins against Michigan.