Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will_Padgman

Senior Night

Senior Night. The event that honors hard work and dedication. Where the post game speeches are just as important as the game itself. Tuesday night, Indiana will recognize three players that have brought this program back to where it used to be: in the limelight. Tonight we thank Jordan Hulls, Derek Elston, and Christian Watford for giving us their time and allowing us to watch as they started at the bottom and now look to come out on top.

https://btownbanners.com/Articles/the-voice-of-reason-ohio-state-round-2/

Can't wait. It will be an emotional night for the seniors and everyone watching. I just hope they can keep the emotions in check during the game and bring home the W. They will be sky high tonight as they should be.

I'd love to see the seniors go off for like 20 points a piece.  Or maybe 20 for Jordy and Christian, and 10 for Derek.  To top it all off Christian and Derek throw Jordy at the rim and he throws down a nasty jam!

These guys are gonna go out with a BANG! Jordy raining 3's, CWat going all out as usual, getting double double numbers. Elston will get his minutes as we all want him to show outhis final game at Assembly. I can't wait for this game.

I'd love to see the seniors go off for like 20 points a piece.  Or maybe 20 for Jordy and Christian, and 10 for Derek.  To top it all off Christian and Derek throw Jordy at the rim and he throws down a nasty jam!

THIS!!!!