Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Indiana vs. Rutger Game Thread 11/18/17 12:00 PM ET BTN

Solid First Half Hoosiers! 20-0 IU leads....D is pitching a shutout and Lagow is passing well —good to see TE Ian catching again—Ellison and Guess have also done some good things rushing. Now comes the hard part—finishing the game! Fight through the bad weather and get the W Hoosiers!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Crowd blows, even by our incredibly low standards

Attendance is sad today —but understandable as the students are mostly gone. I have 2 kids at IU and they came home last night as they had to be out of the dorms by 10 am this morning—plus all the Thanksgiving holiday family celebrations today reduce the attendance. Even fewer Rutgers fans there so we are fine. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, mamasa said:

I think my JV middle school football team has more of a crowd than here today lol

It sounds like the 'Penn St basketball' mics are in to sweeten the crowd.

1 minute ago, HoosierAloha said:

I was wrong. Lagow wasn't too bad into the wind. We need a few more scores to put this away.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Thanks, jinxsy.