Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

#IUWBB vs Western Kentucky

We host the Hilltoppers @ 7 pm ET.  This should be a tough test. Go Hoosiers!

WKU comes in with a 1-2 record after opening the season with a win over No. 16 Missouri (79-76) and losses to Iowa (104-97 OT) and No. 6 Notre Dame (78-65). They are led early on by senior forward Tashia Brown (23.7 ppg., 6.0 rpg.) and redshirt sophomore forward Dee Givens (13.3 ppg.). Senior forward Ivy Tech is leading on the glass (6.7 rpg., 13.0 ppg.) while the Lady Toppers are shooting 40.1 percent through three games. 

Preview

Live Stats

Radio

I was about to say something about how can we compete in Big Ten if struggling with this WKU team? Than I looked and realized they are actually a really good team coming off a 27-7 season and have already beat a ranked Mizzou team and playing reasonably well against an elite Notre Dame team (not to mention we lost to them last year and were still decent). I should of used my own trick which especially works at the Mid-Major level that generally if a school is strong in Football or Basketball it usually spreads across other sports and WKU has had a pretty good run in their conference in football last few years.

I'll leave analysis to others as I don't follow Women's Basketball quite like Baseball and Soccer but I am fairly familiar and see IU has an extremely tough non conference schedule.