Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IUMS - 2017 College Cup

1 minute ago, Joe DeLow said:

I have no idea what is even going on(soccer almost doesn’t exist in my area). But you’d think Indiana was a HS team playing team USA. 

My husband watches soccer from all over the world, but for me soccer is like watching paint dry!  It's Indiana though so I'm all in!  Go Hoosiers!

Agreed, but giving up all that possession and only 1 shot and 0 on goal is not a winning formula.  They can't continue to sit back, Stanford is too good not to breakthrough. 

That being said, the Hoosiers love winning titles in Philly. 

7 minutes ago, Scooter D said:

Agreed, but giving up all that possession and only 1 shot and 0 on goal is not a winning formula.  They can't continue to sit back, Stanford is too good not to breakthrough. 

That being said, the Hoosiers love winning titles in Philly. 

North Carolina didn't. They have only given up 2 shots on goal

2 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Wait, they're interviewing Yeagley during play but Lord Stanford was interviewed after the half?

I wondered why I didn't see his interview.  I paused it during the half and was just speeding through to catch up.  I was going to stop it when I saw Yeagley, but noooooo!