Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan2017

Game Thread: Howard, Sunday 8pm BTN

I figured I'd start this so the Garland thread didn't get too off topic talking about today's game. 

Any thoughts on changes you expect Archie to make tonight? Al should start if only because he was one of the few who seemed to care Friday night. Morgan played pretty well last game but he really needs to stop with the 3s. It's not his game. I hope Archie has him around the block more because he's crafty down there. 

It's almost like DG missing those 3 FTs in the exhibition was a turning point for him. He played great until then and terrible since. Hoping to see some bounce back from him.

I don't know what's going on with ROJO but he isn't playing well right now. Not sure how that gets fixed.

Imo let's see Al, Clifton, and Justin go. Juwan needs to spend more time around the bucket.

I don't know, we need to improve on everything from last game.

Going to be more to examine than we normally would in a game vs Howard.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Hope we improve overall on 3pt shooting. Through 3 games we are only 19/60 from deep. That's alot of possessions when you are chucking up 20 per game. I really hope to see RJ more engaged during the games. We are still suffering from lack of leadership. Would like to see the bench used more for incentive.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

A few things on both end of the court I'm looking to see.

Defense:
- keeping players in front
- good closeout on shooters
- rebounds to finish possession

Offense:
- limit turnovers
- limit bad shots
- score in the post

We don't have enough firepower to out score opponents. We have to be efficient on offense and get to the line while contesting shots on defense. The biggest aspect of this game is how the team bounces back from an embarrassment. I want to see some Hoosiers playing with heart.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

11 minutes ago, patrickmorriso9 said:

Since the game is on btn I'll be able to stream it on btn2go right?

Should be able to- my btn2go was being weird a couple of weeks ago and not letting me sign in (Xfinity)

Chili has been going since 10, beer in fridge, all work around the house done, ready for basketball!

Got rained out on farming, now trying to rush through cleaning the house! Gonna be real close but I will be ready!!!! Whether she likes it or not!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

Got rained out on farming, now trying to rush through cleaning the house! Gonna be real close but I will be ready!!!! Whether she likes it or not!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Good thing is, the house work will be there after the game lol!