Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
LIHoosier

Thank You Veterans

Thank you to those who have sacrificed their lives to protect the freedoms granted to us and for keeping us safe. 

“Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country's cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause.”

― Abraham Lincoln

Thank you to those who have sacrificed their lives to protect the freedoms granted to us and for keeping us safe. 
“Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country's cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause.”
― Abraham Lincoln

I always knew Mr. Lincoln wasn't a big fan of the Air Force.

On a serious note, thank you for the appreciation you show to the military and veterans. I was speaking to a Vietnam vet yesterday who was telling me the hardships he went through after returning from the war. I've had it infinitely better because of those who've come before me. We can't change the past but we can learn from it and become better.

Thank you to all those who served before, with, and after me. We wouldn't be able to enjoy the freedoms in this great nation if it weren't for your sacrifices. For all those who paid the ultimate sacrifice, thank you and your families.

Happy Veterans Day. Stay safe! If there are any vets (or anyone for that matter) who need someone to talk to someone or share a drink and talk story I'm here to listen.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app