Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

lucel15

IU @ Illinois 12pm kick and 11am central time.

8 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

3-6 and last in the East vs. 2-7 and last in the West on a BTN Alternate channel. Ratings should be through the roof for this one.

Go Hoosiers

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Ik right! Just like BTN plus!! Woot woot. Go  IUFB

We absolutely cannot lose this game. If we lose this one, I don't think we'll win another game this season. Ending the season at 3-9 would be a huge disappointment. Any word on Marcelino Ball? Are we expecting him back this season or can we use medical redshirt?

Sent from my Pixel using BtownBanners mobile app

15 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

3-6 and last in the East vs. 2-7 and last in the West on a BTN Alternate channel. Ratings should be through the roof for this one.

Go Hoosiers

It is on the alternate channel. I thought the deal with Fox ensured that conference games would be on a normal channel. I'm watching this online cuz if I'm watching something in SD, I'm going full hipster and watching it on a 20" TV that weighs 75 pounds.

15 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Go Hoosiers

High ratings and you can get a ticket on stubhub for a whopping $6.00

It is on the alternate channel. I thought the deal with Fox ensured that conference games would be on a normal channel. I'm watching this online cuz if I'm watching something in SD, I'm going full hipster and watching it on a 20" TV that weighs 75 pounds.

I wouldn’t lie lol. I had to get into the 5000’s on Dish to find it. Put it on BTN2Go on my 75lb 20”er too and have Ok State on the main stage.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Decisions, decisions.. watch the game or get some work done? Hopefully we stop shooting ourselves in the foot and make some plays.

I can see some similarities between the basketball and football teams under the first year head coaches.

Cobbs isn't used to Lagow throwing it in the neighborhood. Dropped one off the face mask and another one in the breadbasket. Followed by a 3 yd route on 3rd and 7. 

There was a VT/Wake game 2-3 years ago that was scoreless going into OT. This may overtake that for worst power 5 game.