Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

lucel15

IU @ Illinois 12pm kick and 11am central time.

18 minutes ago, Crimson and Cream said:

Lagow is just awful man lol, the most simple throw a QB can ask for and he can't make it. 

20-27 for 189 yards and a TD in the first half.  That is not "awful."  Your agenda is noted, obvious, and tired.  That was a poor throw.  Happens to every QB who ever played the game, and his next one to Cobbs was terrific.    Get over it.  

5 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

20-27 for 189 yards and a TD in the first half.  That is not "awful."  Your agenda is noted, obvious, and tired.  That was a poor throw.  Happens to every QB who ever played the game, and his next one to Cobbs was terrific.    Get over it.  

You love Richard Lagow, we get it. 

4 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

I'll play devil's advocate here.  Lagow was good in the second quarter, but he was equally as bad in the first, and was largely responsible for the first three or four drives stalling.  He's had more than one "poor throw" in this game, though he is currently rolling so I hope it continues into the second half.

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

You love Richard Lagow, we get it. 

Your agenda is noted, also; and is equally obvious and tired.  No.  I do not "love" him.  If you've read anything the last 9 weeks, you'd know that.  That's a very elementary and simple response.  You guys (about 5 of you) are always - and I mean every time he plays - unfairly critical in favor of a kid who can't throw the ball 20 yards and who led Indiana to several offensively anemic losses without even a word of objectivity from you.   You have zero credibility in the discussion until you're objective.   I told you exactly what Ramsey was and I was exactly right.   Lagow has his limitations, but to call him "awful" because of one mediocre throw when he put up those numbers was wrong.  As with you, his agenda is anti Lagow.  I'm just defending the kid.  Doesn't mean I love him as a player.   He is needed, and he has played relatively well today.  Maybe 2 bad throws.  A whole lot more really good throws.

8 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

Your agenda is noted, also; and is equally obvious and tired.  No.  I do not "love" him.  If you've read anything the last 9 weeks, you'd know that.  That's a very elementary and simple response.  You guys (about 5 of you) are always - and I mean every time he plays - unfairly critical in favor of a kid who can't throw the ball 20 yards and who led Indiana to several offensively anemic losses without even a word of objectivity from you.   You have zero credibility in the discussion until you're objective.   I told you exactly what Ramsey was and I was exactly right.   Lagow has his limitations, but to call him "awful" because of one mediocre throw when he put up those numbers was wrong.  As with you, his agenda is anti Lagow.  I'm just defending the kid.  Doesn't mean I love him as a player.   He is needed, and he has played relatively well today.  Maybe 2 bad throws.  A whole lot more really good throws.

You were very wrong on Ramsey.