Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) PG Zion Harmon

This kid helped lead Bowling Green to the state championship as an 8th grader . Will be big time in 3+ years

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah he transferred to Adair Co HS for the upcoming season which is literally 20 mins down the road from me. Played more mature than an 8th grader last year. Never got rattled. Also played for Boo Williams in aau as well

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Big time class opportunity here. #1 visiting on Friday, and #5 and #31 are from Indiana. Go get them Archie!
Looks like he visited vandy already. What in the world do kids see in that school. I don't get it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Looks like he visited vandy already. What in the world do kids see in that school. I don't get it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Good up and coming coach in Bryce Drew. Phenomenal academics, cool location near Nashville. Still shouldn’t be competing for recruits until they start to have some success and exposure.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Obviously this recruitment is just the beginning and fandom might not play as big of a role in actual recruits rather than fans (I know I always said I wouldn't look anywhere else besides IU if I was a recruit, haha), but a family friend of mine who has done some AAU with Harmon told me he is a HUGE Kansas fan.  Of course, means nothing in the grand scheme of things and he will find the best school for his path, but if it really is "pick of the litter" for him in terms of being/staying the #1 recruit in the class, it could be hard to pry him away of KU.

47 minutes ago, swatford said:

Seemed to really enjoy his visit per his tweet. That makes at least 1 out of the entire hoosier contingency that was in attendance for last night's game

The result of the game probably mattered less to Zion than to anyone else in the building last night. Barring an unforeseen redshirt, not a single player on the floor would still be on the roster by the time Zion suits up for his first college game. Yesterday was about meeting the staff, and I'm glad to hear it went well.