Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

Game Thread: Indiana State Friday 7pm BTNplus

Mailman will be in the Hall for this one. Even though I graduating in 2001 from ISU I will be in my IU gear. Last game i was in attendance between these 2 I was a student at ISU when Menser drained the 3.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Wanted to like this post but that last sentence brought back a bad memory. Glad you will be cheering on the Hoosiers though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Wanted to like this post but that last sentence brought back a bad memory. Glad you will be cheering on the Hoosiers though.

I️ was in the ISU student section with my fraternity brothers and I️ was wearing my IU gear. Bad memory for me because while everyone around me stormed the court, I️ just sat there mad as heck. I️ justified that loss by saying IU would still make the tourney and the Trees would need that win to make the tourney.

Hopefully everyone can focus on the game for a while and forget about Garland. This team needs our support.

I’m anxiously looking forward to some actual competition and what our guys will look like. Rotations will be interesting to watch at this point of the season as well. Can’t wait!

Is there a way to watch the game on the Internet tonight? By the way, Indiana shouldn't of recruited Menser back in the day. I am from Batesville and was rooting for him to be a Hoosier. Bobby and I thought he was too small for the Big Ten LOL