Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

Game Thread: Indiana State Friday 7pm BTNplus

Coaching tendencies don't change when they change schools. 

My god. He had no reason to not to start the starters in the second half. None whatsoever... they're all a team, it's a group thing, it's a process. No reason to change the group coming out at half.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

This game couldn’t have been any worse. We’ll definitely see who’s cut out for this team. Archie is gonna run these dogs like crazy. And yeah I’m saying dogs because they played like that tonight. Not junkyard dawgs but scared puppy dogs. The team wasn’t prepared to play either. That’s on coaching

If I was Archie I’d go in that locker room and let them know if you don’t care or wanna put in the effort then they can get the f outta here!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It looked like nobody showed up to play. Just like many times last year. It will change when archie gets his players here.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BtownBanners mobile app

Maybe there has not been as much buy in as we were led to believe. I understand the difficulty of learning a new system on both ends of the court, but there is no excuse for lack of effort. And, going forward, I don't think Coach Miller will allow it.

I went to the game so I haven't been on much... People are concerned about Archie after one game?

Literally had 10-15 ppl question him already. It's awful. I hoped as a fan base we were past that, don't think so though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

We have no leadership/passion showing coming from the upper classman. I at least liked to see Al get fired up through this all. Its only one game but dang would like to see some fight from our seniors.