Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Indiana vs. (9) Wisconsin Game Thread 11/4 12:00PM ET ABC

Except that history shows at Indiana with Randle El we can do okay with an athlete like Taylor.  If Ramsey can consistently throw the ball down field, I think he's guy, but if Taylor is better at that skill?  He needs to start.  

Reese seems like an excellent athlete, but I️m hesitant to believe he will have a similar career as Randle El.

I️ agree that if he’s even an adequate passer, I’d rather see him starting. When your team is struggling to compete, gotta keep the ball in the hands of a playmaker as much as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Reese seems like an excellent athlete, but I️m hesitant to believe he will have a similar career as Randle El.

I️ agree that if he’s even an adequate passer, I’d rather see him starting. When your team is struggling to compete, gotta keep the ball in the hands of a playmaker as much as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I am honestly thrilled that we agree on something.   I didn't mean to imply he was similar to Randle El, but he's an exceptional athlete.

On 11/6/2017 at 1:09 AM, Old Friend said:

That's not true.  We have two pretty average quarterbacks.  Neither is "bad."  Lagow actually played pretty well yesterday.   There are teams that have it far worse than we do.

of course u r right...there is ..UTEP ???....lol