Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Baltimore Hoosier

Preseason Rankings

2 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

We're going to beat Seton Hall, Notre Dame, and Duke. We're going to do more this year with less. We're going to make the tournament. We're going to land Langford and Garland. We're going to be a top 5 team next year. We will win the national title within the next five years. We will be the gold standard of college basketball again, and once K, Roy, and Cal hang it up, Archie Miller will be considered the best coach in the country for the next 30 years. Go Hoosiers!

In the education realm, we often discuss the difference between 'high expectations' and 'realistic expectations.'  While I appreciate your enthusiasm and gusto (and, man, would I love for you to be correct), I believe yours falls more into the former and not at all into the latter...

In the education realm, we often discuss the difference between 'high expectations' and 'realistic expectations.'  While I appreciate your enthusiasm and gusto (and, man, would I love for you to be correct), I believe yours falls more into the former and not at all into the latter...

Sky is the limit his prediction should be our expectations. He may have not went far enough as i would like back to back championship in the next 5 years!

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

29 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

We're going to beat Seton Hall, Notre Dame, and Duke. We're going to do more this year with less. We're going to make the tournament. We're going to land Langford and Garland. We're going to be a top 5 team next year. We will win the national title within the next five years. We will be the gold standard of college basketball again, and once K, Roy, and Cal hang it up, Archie Miller will be considered the best coach in the country for the next 30 years. Go Hoosiers!

I want what this man is having!

2 hours ago, Magnanimous said:

koolaid-large.jpg.10a3f9b03d32f4fd155fabe12bb8477e.jpg

21 hours ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

I’m part of an IU group out here in NYC, and we sold over 200 tickets to IU fans for the Seton Hall game. I think it may end up a friendlier road game than expected.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

Looks like Seton gets around 7k fans on average for home games.  Would be nice to have a large portion of that be crimson! 

Keep up the good work!!

edit: 2016_release_mens_basketball_attendance_