Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IUMS - 2017 B1G Tournament

4 hours ago, LIHoosier said:

Thankfully the soccer match is after the IUBB exhibition. In other news, Penn St has already parked the bus,

e554_3.thumb.jpg.3de1177a0ba1a3274e5d023d5f3ec524.jpg

Love it. Fortunately we seem to be able to tow away (score goals) illegally parked buses this year unlike last.

In all seriousness I'm glad how much better the Big Ten has gotten last few years so that Warming and Lenahan are suffering finally for this ridiculous style they have played for so many years. Its a cheap way to play soccer and finally talent across conference has gotten better of it and made them look silly. 

On 10/30/2017 at 1:11 PM, ccgeneral said:

@IUMensSoccer: Schedule Alert - The Hoosiers will host Penn State in the #B1G Tournament Quarterfinals on Sunday, Nov. 5 at 4 PM live on BTN!

Moved to 1 PM and on BTN2Go....BTN will have the tape delay @ 4.

8 hours ago, LIHoosier said:

1) The B1G office hates IU.

2) Penn St wanted to use UIndy's bus to park along with theirs.

I think it may have more to do with potential bad weather and thunderstorms the later in the day you get but I really love the joke. I am traveling this weekend so for once I will not be posting during the game tomorrow.

5 hours ago, ccgeneral said:

Penn State @ 1 pm ET. BTN will have tape delay @ 4. Go Hoosiers!

5 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Weather delay, a nasty cell is passing through the area. Hopefully they'll play once it passes.

If the nasty weather hangs around long enough, maybe it will end up be carried as a live game at 4:00.

6 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I saw a tweet from IUMS saying they expect it to move through quickly and they will start the match. Maybe a bit after 2?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

The soccer match will likely start later cuz they have to wait 1/2 hour for lightning to completely clear. (see PSU/MSU game yesterday)