Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IUMS @ Michigan State @ 3 ET on ESPNU

GAMEDAY! We wrap up the regular season in East Lansing with the B1G title coming down to the final two games. Maryland vs Michigan @ 4 ET on BTN. The NCAA will reveal top 10 at halftime. Go Hoosiers and Wolverines!

Preview

Live Stats

B1G Standings

Indiana     5-0-2
MSU          5-0-2
Maryland  5-0-2
Michigan  5-1-1

I really think Michigan has it in them to at least tie. They have a reason to play cause they can still win the conference and Maryland hasn't looked like Maryland in weeks. 
Beating MSU will be a tough test a really good win. Let's hope they can pull it off. 

How can Michigan still win the conference?

Maryland looked terrible in the first half against VCU.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Trying to flip between IU Soccer and Colts so missed a chunk of both games but seen enough. First off MSU has built to be just about good as the elite teams in the country and by far the best team we've played not named Maryland and Notre Dame. They play D very well with a normal amount of players and have a pretty dangerous attack. Muse's save to open the half was world class. I missed Toye being taken down but flipped back in time to see him drill PK.

Most importantly selection committee has IU as 2 seed in tourney and MSU a 5. Remember top 4 guarantees homefield till college cup so important we stay there.