Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

Prediction League (Exhibition Game 1 - Marian 10/28/17)

How does this work?

Each week I will create Prediction League threads for the weeks game(s).

It's a simple concept:

Each week you start with 100 points (only if a prediction is made, otherwise 0 points for the week)
+25 PTs if you guess the winner
-25 PTs if you pick the loser
+10 PTs if guess IU score correctly
+10 PTs if guess Opponent score correct
-The # of points different between the actual and predicted score of IU (over/under doesn't matter)
-The # of points different between the actual and predicted score of opponent (over/under doesn't matter)

*** Reminder if you post a prediction and want to change it, please just POST a NEW Prediction, do not edit a prior post as I may miss those edits.

The person with the most points (MINUS 2 LOWEST GAMES) at the end of the season wins.

15 minutes ago, IUsafety said:

Hoosiers - 78

Knights - 63

Are these exhibition games for fun or do they actually count?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I was thinking we will go ahead and count them.... unless anybody has any objections????

Last year we did NOT do the Exhibition games but did count the postseason games.... so I am fine with whatever the majority wants.

33 minutes ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

I was thinking we will go ahead and count them.... unless anybody has any objections????

Last year we did NOT do the Exhibition games but did count the postseason games.... so I am fine with whatever the majority wants.

I'll give you my thoughts after I see how I do in the Marian game!   :92:

Personally, I am against it since exhibitions are more like a practice and the coaching staff is just trying to get a feel for the team. Kind of like preseason football, the game results don’t really matter.

I’m a team player so I will be happy with whatever we do.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Democracy at it's finest!

If you DO want the Exhibition games to count in our League/Contest LIKE this post.

If you DO NOT want the Exhibition games to count in our League/Contest SAD this post.

Whichever has more by the time this post locks will be the determination!

Fair enough?