Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

Exhibition Game Thread: Marian University

Game is at 8:00. Airing on BTNplus.

My predicted starters

Josh Newkirk

Rob Johnson

Colin Hartman ( if healthy). DG if not

Juwan Mo

DD

Bench order

DG

Justin Smith

Cujo

Freddie Mcswain

Clifton Moore

Limited minutes for Durham, Priller

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Is there a way to watch this without subscribing to BTNplus?

Please note: I'm not talking about pirating their signal or anything of that nature.

I've never seen this listed on any streaming service that carries the regular BTN channel. Not on Sling TV or PS Vue or any carrier. I just hate to pay for a subscription for two months for only three games on BTNplus, that's all.

Is there a way to watch this without subscribing to BTNplus?
Please note: I'm not talking about pirating their signal or anything of that nature.
I've never seen this listed on any streaming service that carries the regular BTN channel. Not on Sling TV or PS Vue or any carrier. I just hate to pay for a subscription for two months for only three games on BTNplus, that's all.

It won't be live, but BTN usually airs the games a day or 2 after.

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app

A big THANK YOU to both iufaninillinois and maharkn for your answers to my question!
Guess I'll just see how my patience holds out. Have to stay away from any game threads until then.

I'll still follow the game on threads and record the game when it is aired to watch later that day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app

I listened to Archie's pregame talk. One of the things I found refreshing was when Archie was asked about scouting of Marian, he was honest and said this game is about finding out what we can do and who can adjust on the fly to doing what we want to do.

Crean would have overanalyzed every little thing about the opponent. Now I'm sure the bigger games we will scout heavily but I'm thinking Creans version was paralysis by analysis.

I love Archie's perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I have the BigTenPlus subscription for the next couple games but have no way to watch or listen to most games as I live out of state. Anyone know of any websites that stream the radio broadcasts over the radio? Would be very helpful to keep up better in live games...any info is appreciated

7 minutes ago, JHoosier914 said:

I have the BigTenPlus subscription for the next couple games but have no way to watch or listen to most games as I live out of state. Anyone know of any websites that stream the radio broadcasts over the radio? Would be very helpful to keep up better in live games...any info is appreciated

Do you have the Big Ten Network?  If so, you won't miss any games.  They're all either on the Big Ten Network, CBS or ESPN.

1 minute ago, JHoosier914 said:

Right, I understand. I have no cable currently which is why I was wondering about online radio streaming.

Oh, gotcha.  Get the TuneIn app on your phone.  You can usually listen to the radio broadcast there.

Right, I understand. I have no cable currently which is why I was wondering about online radio streaming.

Hypothetically, if you are looking for audio and video, Reddit can be a useful site for many things.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app