Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Str8Hoosiers

Tickets on Sale?

Does anybody know if all Single Game tickets are on sale already?

I tried looking on the Athletics site and they have all the Cupcakes listed on there but nothing for Conference Play, and nothing for any of the bigger games including Duke which is the game I am mostly looking for. 

I see tickets on Stub Hub but I know people sell on there before they actually have tickets in hand or maybe it is Season Ticket holders... Is there any other place to look for tickets maybe?

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

Since IU season tickets are beyond sold out, you’ll only be able to get B1G/Duke game tickets through StubHub, TickPick (my favorite), etc.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

What I was planning on asking and or wondering.

39 minutes ago, IUsafety said:

https://seatgeek.com/indiana-hoosiers-basketball-tickets

I like using seatgeek. It looks like they have most if not all games listed.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

That's where I got mine. 

Just as a warning balcony seats for Duke were selling for $200+ last time I checked. 

I know its been mentioned already but 6 Game mini packs and single game tickets are available for only games students are on break. Other games sold out via season tickets and can only be purchased on secondary market.

Thank you to everybody. I didn't realize ALL tickets were sold via Season Tickets, I thought some were single game.

I will utilize the sites you all mentioned... I just wasn't sure if those were people pre-selling before they had tickets in hand or would be good seats by this point.

I saw the Duke Balcony tickets at $200 and wasn't sure.

Thanks again to all