Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Indiana @ Maryland Game Thread 10/28 3:30 PM ET on BTN

Just now, cthomas said:

Not really arguing that point. Just saying he probably doesn't mind our struggles. I'm not connected enough to know, but I would have liked for us to have spent a little more time finding a replacement for Coach Wilson. If we ended up with Coach Allen, then so be it, but I felt this was a little rushed.

I wouldn't call it 'rushed'.  It was because our great AD couldn't be bothered to do his friggin' job.  It wasn't rushed, it was complete and utter laziness on Glass's part.

Just now, TXHoosierDaddy said:

There is absolutely no one who watched this game and can come on here and tell us one positive about this game.....there was none. 

Ramsey had some good passes downfield.  Lagow had one good drive to get us within 3 BEFORE almost throwing a pick 6.

Just now, JSHoosier said:

I wouldn't call it 'rushed'.  It was because our great AD couldn't be bothered to do his friggin' job.  It wasn't rushed, it was complete and utter laziness on Glass's part.

Its one thing to rush, go cheap and hire a HC with no prior college football experience. Its another for him to have to be the defensive coordinator and special teams coach too. That's cheap and lazy.

1 minute ago, LIHoosier said:

Its one thing to rush, go cheap and hire a HC with no prior college football experience. Its another for him to have to be the defensive coordinator and special teams coach too. That's cheap and lazy.

Missouri and LSU did the same thing. For the most part, not working out so well. this is the worst mistake you can make as an AD. Glass has downgraded the baseball team, kept a lame duck bball coach too long and essentially didn't want to be bothered with a HC search for the football program.

The thing that kills me is we were right there with Michigan and Michigan St. despite the fact that they have some of the best defensive units in the country...but today we just couldn't stop a very average offense and kept making stupid mistakes throughout the game!

Sent from my Pixel using BtownBanners mobile app

Missouri and LSU did the same thing. For the most part, not working out so well. this is the worst mistake you can make as an AD. Glass has downgraded the baseball team, kept a lame duck bball coach too long and essentially didn't want to be bothered with a HC search for the football program.

Glass downgraded the Baseball team?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Thankfully, basketball season starts tonight.

I'd have rather we went for it at 4th and 7 around the 4 minute mark and failed than to witness starting at our own 1 yard line and throwing a series of 4/5 yard passes thinking we could roll 99 yds. in 2 min.

6 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Glass downgraded the Baseball team?

Lemonis < Smith. Did he hire Smith? If so, I retract this statement. But Lemonis is nowhere close to Smith as far as coaching is concerned. Lemonis just like Allen had no head coaching experience before taking the job. 

So. Tired. Of. This!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It's tiring being an IU football fan. I can't imagine what the players and coaches feel.

We would easily win another game or two by just being a SMARTER football team. It's frustrating.

#LEO
#breakthrough
#playsmarterandharder