Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Hypothetical Line-Ups Discussion

I’m in now way dogging this kid. But personally, I wasn’t a fan of his game coming in. I’ve been on the devonte green bandwagon after watching a time or 2 last season. CuJo would just about have to transfer if we were to land those 2. Forget future season lineups, let’s talk this season!

Green
RoJo
Hartman
Morgan
Smith

OR

Green
RoJo
Hartman
Morgan
Davis

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Zero chance Davis doesn’t start.

I could see Newkirk, Green, Johnson, Hartman, Davis with Jones, Smith, McSwain and Morgan off the bench. I don't think Rojo is better than Jones, but Rojo has never played well off the bench. A main 8 man will emerge with someone out of the 9 listed getting 9-12 in games where there is foul trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Clifton deserves more minutes once he understands the plays and flow.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He may, but it will be him taking minutes from the 9 obvious or an injury. By the end of the year I would be surprised if he average more than 5 mpg barring injury. Next year? He will get more run. I just don't see it this year.

He may, but it will be him taking minutes from the 9 obvious or an injury. By the end of the year I would be surprised if he average more than 5 mpg barring injury. Next year? He will get more run. I just don't see it this year.

Thinking u are right, but we will see based on others effectiveness.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

Too many people for archie

Archie said in the post game presser that the rotation could be as small as 9 or as large as 11 depending on the game and matchups. He also mentioned that Al would be in the rotation as well.

30 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Archie said in the post game presser that the rotation could be as small as 9 or as large as 11 depending on the game and matchups. He also mentioned that Al would be in the rotation as well.

He's never had a rotation that big before. Usually going 7 deep

Not going to lie guys if we go on to get Darius and Romeo it's going to be hard for me to look at these guys and evaluating them based on their ability to help those 2 win a NC. 

assuming that. So far Green and Cujo look poised to give us a rotation of 4 guards to play 3 spots  that would be near the top in college basketball. 

Davis and Morgan are solid enough would like to see the using their size more effectively. Morgan needs to play like he did against Kentucky more often. 

The Wild card is Moore if he can be that first rounder like he is projected I think we could have the horses to be in the hunt next year.