Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IUMS vs Wisconsin

OK here is my recap:

Our sternest test yet against a not great but good Wiscy team. Dorsey scored early. Than proceeded to play our worst game of year and gave up a goal for 1st time in forever.

Came this close to losing on a take down just outside the box that could of been ruled pk at beginning of OT (I'm talking half an inch, ball was placed on goal box line). We also messed up several other opportunities and didn't pass well at all tonight and gave them way to many good looks on D. Than with less than a min left in double OT Toye got fouled on a breakaway. Had a tough shot on an indirect free kick from between corner and sideline (as you can see from replay) and drilled it for the win on our last chance to win and can clinch Big Ten with win next Sun. Game on ESPNU at 3pm.

Hopefully team can learn nothing is a given after tonight but still won in their worst performance of year. No IU team since the days of Jerry Yeagley 15 years ago could of win this type of game. It's happened many times and always ends in heartbreak with loss or tie. Call me naive but I continue to believe this team is different from all the others recently and tonight was strongest statement yet. Other than losing shutout streak got the win we needed in most dramatic way possible.