Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IUMS vs Wisconsin

We host the Badgers tonight @ 7:30 ET. Senior night for Grant Lillard, Rashad Hyacenth, Jack Griffith and Josh Lipe-Melton. Go Hoosiers!

Preview

Live Stats

B1G Standings

Michigan State    5-0-2     
Maryland              5-0-2     
Indiana                 4-0-2    
Michigan              4-1-1    
Wisconsin            3-2-1    

A little off topic here but...

I really wish that all programs (the B1G too) would get together for a huge Hoosier weekend. Start the weekend with Hoosier Hysteria on Friday, a football match on Saturday afternoon, and an American football game Saturday night. That would be an awesome time to showcase the programs and for people to stay the weekend in the greatest college town on the face of this planet!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

To much going on today. Hoosier Hysteria, Women's Soccer, Men's Soccer, Football and Volleyball (obviously not all at once). Good thing btn2go has an option to quarter size your screen and play 4 games at once.

Just as their number's indicate UW has a really good attack and a really bad defense. Tons of chances for both sides but no goals. This UW team senior laden so this is really their last chance for a while to do something as they sit on tourney bubble. Either way don't think they get far given their issues on D. Basically they are the IU BBall team of 2014-2015.

Halftime. UW switched to a park the bus strategy later in half sending 8-9 men back to play D and absorbing our pressure while trying to counter. It didn't work and while no more goals we got all the chances later in the half and lead 12-2 in shots.

Just now, Aaron said:

Halftime. UW switched to a park the bus strategy later in half sending 8-9 men back to play D and absorbing our pressure while trying to counter. It didn't work and while no more goals we got all the chances later in the half and lead 12-2 in shots.

Fine with me 1-0 is still a win

Scoreless streak over and we deserved it playing an awful half. Nearly gave up a goal twice. Fell asleep on a cross that should of been headed in. Than Muse saved us with 2 incredible saves off a free kick. Than fell asleep on a throw in from midfield where they finally scored. Have not played  a good half at all. Little attack thats been good and D fell asleep a couple times. Team may need to learn tonight that nothing is a given as they have really not looked like no. 1 team in 2nd half for first time since Michigan.

Wow I hate to pick on students but they are using a different announcer tonight I think and he has made so many mistakes. First off clearly has not studied MSU which is somewhat forgivable saying they pose biggest threat to our scoreless streak. WIscy broke it but MSU is an entirely defensive team and except for OSU fluke where they scored 4 goals they win 1-0 usually and are all D. Than was not well versed in college soccer vs rules everywhere else saying once a player leaves they cannot return (any player who exits in 2nd half can return). Than at end kept saying game would end in draw instead of going to OT before I heard someone yell at him in back right at end that college soccer has OT (2 10 min golden goal). I hate to pick on students as I said but got to study teams your playing and rules before doing a game.

We head to OT.