Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Indiana @ (18) Michigan St. Game Thread 10/21 3:30PM EST ABC

Lol you joined in May, you don't know what either of us contribute to conversations because you just got here.
Youre using the arguments people made for last week's game and applying them to this week's. No one has said that the defense was bad today. No one has argued that the run defense sucked today. Those were arguments people made for an entirely different game. Your argument would be like if IU went 4-20 from 3 in a basketball game and people said "wow we sucked from 3 today," and then they go 15-20 from 3 the next game and you saying "see how stupid you guys look for saying we sucked at 3s last game?" Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself. 

What's your argument here... after this game

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I've been on boards with watshot for a long, long time. Thanks though. We didn't suck run defensively last week lol.. Not overly good, but certainly didn't suck.

Unfortunately, a FR QB along with a below avg OL vs a very good defense=not many chances offensively.

Please tell me when more about when I joined here and why that matters...

You're coming at me when all I did was ask why you didn't explain your argument. And then saying I "never add anything to any discussion" when you just joined in May and don't know me or what I post. 

6 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Either one of you able to explain 102 yards on 40 carries....

But now it's DeBords fault, right?
We played on the road against a top 20 team... literally took them to the wire, incredible game. But wat foulshot or whatever his name is thinks Purdue will automatically beat us lol.. Did you watch them today?
Neither one of you add a thing to any discussion, you just nitpick on others posts. You have yet to comment on anything Iu football has ever done... I wonder why....

1) It's TheWatShot, or WatShot, or whatever is convenient or easiest to type. Since you obviously didn't know, I'll try to help you: it's on every post I make. Message boards have this neat little feature where someone makes a post and it has a name attached to it. I think it's so you know who's posting.

2) There were many people complaining about the run defense last week. I was not one of them. I happen to like our defense. What I don't like is coming up short in games like this again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again...

3) I've posted on IU boards for years. Probably, you will never forgive me for being right about Kevin Wilson.

1) It's TheWatShot, or WatShot, or whatever is convenient or easiest to type. Since you obviously didn't know, I'll try to help you: it's on every post I make. Message boards have this neat little feature where someone makes a post and it has a name attached to it. I think it's so you know who's posting.
2) There were many people complaining about the run defense last week. I was not one of them. I happen to like our defense. What I don't like is coming up short in games like this again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again...
3) I've posted on IU boards for years. Probably, you will never forgive me for being right about Kevin Wilson.

Right about KW?.. I'm unfamiliar with your posts about him.

It is frustrated.. I don't understand how someone couldn't understand we are as close as we've ever been. Our youth at the QB position and our below avg OL is not a good combo.. but we are hanging in there.

Right about KW?.. I'm unfamiliar with your posts about him.

It is frustrated.. I don't understand how someone couldn't understand we are as close as we've ever been. Our youth at the QB position and our below avg OL is not a good combo.. but we are hanging in there.

Frustrating