Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Gahoosierfan

UNC NCAA Infractions Report

I was listening to Rick Neuheisel on ESPN radio today and he thinks the NCAA most likely is going to come down hard on UNC. They certainly deserve it. He discussed the too big to fail idea, but thought that they were going to make an example out of them. 

41 minutes ago, Gahoosierfan said:

I was listening to Rick Neuheisel on ESPN radio today and he thinks the NCAA most likely is going to come down hard on UNC. They certainly deserve it. He discussed the too big to fail idea, but thought that they were going to make an example out of them. 

If they had acted contrite and polite they would get off easy. The NCAA is basically cartman though and they didn't respect their authority. 

I'm not expecting the NCAA to do anything meaningful to UNC but hopefully I'm pleasantly surprised. Until they come down hard on someone I'm skeptical. 
Maybe football but not bb. It will take the fbi to take down cheating roy.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

They are taking out two big programs. Roy skates. Bank it

UNC will be handing out rings tomorrow which sums up my feelings about what will happen. As we have seen, U No Classes is the NCAA's golden child.
They may lose a scholarship but thats about it.

This was predictable when they waited until a Friday to announce, I'm just surprised they didn't wait until 5 pm.  The NCAA couldn't find their arse with a mirror on a stick; we never should've reported/sanctioned ourselves, being upfront about things gets you nothing with these clowns.