Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

Indiana vs. (17) Michigan Game Thread 11/14 12:00PM EST ABC

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Guys I'm not that upset here we took a ranked team with the refs in their pocket to OT. 

No moral victory but nothing to be upset about

There's absolutely everything to be upset about. IU does this game after game and year after year. There's nothing to ever show for it. IU will always be a mediocre football program

As we continue to recruit in the bottom third of the conference, we will continue to be in the bottom third of the conference. Our best hope is to continue to build the defense and try to get a few playmakers on offense.

1 hour ago, JSHoosier said:

What I'd give to have an OC that runs a pro style offense.

With what quarterback?   So many here are low on Lagow; and seems to want Ramsey.  He is not capable of running a pro style offense.  Michigan's defense is exceptional.  I know everyone's tired of being close, as am I; but so much needs to be taken into account.  Indiana's right there with some good teams.  Why does anyone get upset if Allen gets emotional??    We've been through Gerry DiNardo for the love of God.  Guy wants to be here and wants Indiana to do well.   Be thankful we have a good coach who wants to be HERE.

1 minute ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Ladies and gentlemen today you witnessed IU football in its historical style and fashion.   

Not close.  In historical fashion, Indiana loses to Michigan 45-6.   Indiana is far better than you think they are.

6 minutes ago, Old Friend said:

Not close.  In historical fashion, Indiana loses to Michigan 45-6.   Indiana is far better than you think they are.

Why,  because they only lost by 7?  I understand your point and this team isn't nearly as bad as some of the teams we've fielded in the past, but historically, IU can't close out winnable games and IU football is sadly like watching Groundhog Day except for all too rare games.  

3 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Guys I'm not that upset here we took a ranked team with the refs in their pocket to OT. 

No moral victory but nothing to be upset about

They got called for a school record number of penalties and the refs were in their pocket?