Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Indiana vs Charleston Southern Game Thread - 10/7 330 ET on BTN

14 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I know we're playing an FCS team, but I don't think Lagow could go 25-30 against Bloomington North. 

With the throws Ramsey is being asked to make today, you could do it.   And this team is awful.  Worse than an intra-squad scrimmage.   The real test comes next week and beyond.  Good game to start him if you're going to make the move.

1) Charlseton Southern is not a good team
2) Lagow hasn't shown the ability to complete 25/30 in any form (game against any competition level or practice)
3) Need to cutdown on turnovers
4) Ramsey has the ability to make things happen

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

From the little that I saw I thought to me Ramsey look good and we should have had the touchdown at the beginning when Simmie got called for the push off. With it being homecoming next week and playing Michigan do you go with Ramsey or do you go back to Lagow? 

5 minutes ago, OliviaPope40 said:

From the little that I saw I thought to me Ramsey look good and we should have had the touchdown at the beginning when Simmie got called for the push off. With it being homecoming next week and playing Michigan do you go with Ramsey or do you go back to Lagow? 

Ramsey.  Lagow sucks.

11 minutes ago, OliviaPope40 said:

Barring injury there's no reason for Lagow to see the field again this season. 

17 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

We need a week full of protecting the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Have the skill players carry a ball around, any time someone knocks it free they run or do up/downs.  They'll learn.

42 minutes ago, OliviaPope40 said:

Ramsey is the starter. Why would they even consider switching?

I imagine that's also the first game in IU history we held a team to 0 completions/passing yards. I know it's a cupcake team, but nice to see us beat them like we should, which is different than in the past. Now I've been calling a Michigan upset all season, and I'm not changing my mind now. Program changing win coming soon!