Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Hoosierfan31

(2020) G Madison Layden to Purdue

30 minutes ago, Hoosierfan31 said:

Madison Layden (2020) offered by indiana. Plays for IN flight thunder.

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

From prepballstars.com

6’0″ Wing, Northwestern HS (located northwest of Kokomo in Howard Co.)

State Rank: #5

Layden turned in an eye popping line as a freshman with 14.4 points, 6.2 assists, 4.5 rebounds and 4.2 steals per game.  Her basketball IQ is very high and is as multi dimensional as her stat line indicates.

The following is from an Indpls. Start article in July re:  Class of 2020 standpoints in July eval. period:  While Kendall Bostic is probably Northwestern’s best interior player, Layden is probably their best perimeter player. Madison is long, athletic in all directions, and she’s highly skilled. She has always been more of a point forward and handled the ball, but this July she is shooting it with consistency and better range. She is the daughter of two coaches, so she has built up a nice savvy and feel for the game. I really like where she is now, and I think she still has a high ceiling to continue developing. Watch for her to be recruited pretty high very soon.

Northwestern beat Greensburg 63-42 for their first 3A title tonight. Madison with 13 pts, 8 rebs, 6 stls and 5 asts. She also broke the Tigers single season scoring record (521) a few games ago and ended with 562 pts. Work your people 31!

Boxscore