Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

IU Basketball Media Day 2017

1 hour ago, MoyeNeeded said:

For the lack of talk all summer about Devonte, Archie sure made up for it today. Alot of real good things said about DG in todays news conference. Sounds lile he may be the 2 guard come openi g game.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

I would be real surprsied to see him as the starting two guard. Archie said Newkirk is the starting PG so that would put Rojo as the 2 guard, Hartman the 3, Morgan the 4 and Davis the 5. JMO from what I have heard and seen. 

5 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I would be real surprsied to see him as the starting two guard. Archie said Newkirk is the starting PG so that would put Rojo as the 2 guard, Hartman the 3, Morgan the 4 and Davis the 5. JMO from what I have heard and seen. 

The one question mark for me is Hartman. I could see him taking some time to get back into game form. JMO but I think we could see Morgan at the 3, Moore at the 4, and Davis at the 5. Or even Smith at the 3, Morgan 4, and Davis 5. We have some flexibility in those areas as Archie alluded to. Either way I'm excited!

Just now, VO5 said:

The one question mark for me is Hartman. I could see him taking some time to get back into game form. JMO but I think we could see Morgan at the 3, Moore at the 4, and Davis at the 5. Or even Smith at the 3, Morgan 4, and Davis 5. We have some flexibility in those areas as Archie alluded to. Either way I'm excited!

Yes I could see that also but I would look for Smith to make more of an impact later on down the road. From what I understand he has been slow to pick some things up and hasn't shot it well. But he is an athletic freak.

7 minutes ago, VO5 said:

Not sure where else to put this, but Draftexpress has Clifton going 24th in the 2019 draft. Long way to go, but others are realizing his potential as well.

People called me crazy when I said he'd be the best player out of that class. Glad I'm not the only one that sees his potential.

21 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

If Moore is an NBA first rounder by then and we get Romeo and Garland 

OMG

Because a team with 3 NBA players on the roster could never fail!  Right?!?

Seriously, hands off, NBA.  If Clifton is that good, please let us reap some of the benefits.