Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

IU Basketball Media Day 2017

Mike Miller @MikeMillerHT now

Miller says Hartman and Newkirk bring great spirit and communication to the group.

Mike Miller @MikeMillerHT 14s

Miller on Morgan: "I think Juwan has an opportunity to create a new vision for himself."

Alex Bozich @insidethehall30s

Miller also singles out Josh Newkirk and Collin Hartman for their leadership thus far. #iubb

Zach Osterman  @ZachOsterman 1m

Miller again mentions Robert Johnson's motivation, says Johnson is as conditioned as any player he's ever been around. #iubb

Said that he thinks Devonte can have a big impact in their system. Says that he thinks he can be a good defender, maybe more so early on than other players because of his quickness and physicality. 

(I'm paraphrasing but that's the gist) 

11 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

For the lack of talk all summer about Devonte, Archie sure made up for it today. Alot of real good things said about DG in todays news conference. Sounds lile he may be the 2 guard come openi g game.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

He was honest and not vague. Said what he liked about DG (his ability to play defense when focused and East Coast toughness) but he also said what he doesn't like (needs to focus to make the simple shot, not everything is a highlight reel).