Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

lucel15

(2019) DB Tiawan Mullen to IU

6 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I think he's more talented with a better arm and better potential.  I think he has NFL-potential.

Ok.. Ramsey is a better runner, doesnt turn it over as much, and he is more accurate of a passer. Comparing the two this season... its absolutely Ramsey. 

16 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Fair enough.  Definitely wasn't expecting that last weekend but losing to NW didn't surprise me.

And then Northwestern got embarrassed by Duke.  Yikes, Purdoo has looked really really bad this season.

Welcome to IU Tiawan Mullen!

3 hours ago, Fkfootball1 said:

So did Richard Lagow. Sindelaar sucks man. Ramsey is a lot better runner. More accurate thrower, and makes less mistakes. Penix will be the starter at some point this season. Hes far and away the best QB on either team. And yeah, I'll take Grant Heard over anybody coaching Purdues WRs. At Ole Miss he only recruited and developed several WRs including a couple of 1st round picks.

Saying Sindelar sucks is laughable. Far and away the best QB on either team? There’s no point in arguing this as you’re convinced it’s true even though it’s not. Didn’t some shady recruiting go down at Ole Miss when Heard was there?