Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Corruption in College Basketball

From Clemson right?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

350k from Clemson. Rumor.

But Duke gives Housing and Cush jobs to family members where the jobs don’t even really exist.

Would love to see the figures. And longevity.

Mark Riddell director of college entrance exam preparation at IMG Academy has now been charged in the latest admissions scandal.  IMG is where IU target Lester Quinones is enrolled but there is nothing to suggest Quinones was in any way one of the students who benefited from Riddell's activities.

https://sports.yahoo.com/why-one-arrest-in-college-admissions-scandal-could-have-widespread-impact-in-sports-002401979.html

Mark Riddell director of college entrance exam preparation at IMG Academy has now been charged in the latest admissions scandal.  IMG is where IU target Lester Quinones is enrolled but there is nothing to suggest Quinones was in any way one of the students who benefited from Riddell's activities.
https://sports.yahoo.com/why-one-arrest-in-college-admissions-scandal-could-have-widespread-impact-in-sports-002401979.html
Would make sense that crystal balls are moving toward Maryland

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

As of now, Lunardi has LSU has a No. 2 seed. I wonder if the NCAA would drop them down a few notches to send a message. Kinda like it did to us in 2008. We were 25-7 and 14-4 in the B1G, but after we admitted our violations and Sampson resigned/was fired, all the sudden, we're a No. 8 seed? I really think the NCAA screwed us over. I have no doubt that without all that sh-- going down, we're a 4 or 5 that season. For excessive text messages. Not arranging payments for players like LSU and Will Wade did, but for text messages. 

Text messages. 

7 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

As of now, Lunardi has LSU has a No. 2 seed. I wonder if the NCAA would drop them down a few notches to send a message. Kinda like it did to us in 2008. We were 25-7 and 14-4 in the B1G, but after we admitted our violations and Sampson resigned/was fired, all the sudden, we're a No. 8 seed? I really think the NCAA screwed us over. I have no doubt that without all that sh-- going down, we're a 4 or 5 that season. For excessive text messages. Not arranging payments for players like LSU and Will Wade did, but for text messages. 

Text messages. 

I think they really wanted us to play UNC in the second round and used the sanctions as an excuse, much like they shoehorned us into a matchup with UK 3 years ago. But alas, that team had given up on the season and got routed by Arkansas, so the matchup never occurred.

3 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Man Football is going to get it hard. Obviously they were the masterminds

Well it is the NCAA “investigating” so I would not expect much.

I’m shocked they’re sending someone when the Kansas administration could just tell them they didn’t do anything wrong over the phone.