Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Corruption in College Basketball

Terry Meiners who is their equivalent to Don Fischer just went on the radio and claimed Pitino is stunned and has no idea what is going on. . How many lives does that excuse have? At this point wouldn't you assume he is a lousy leader IF he was telling the truth? What a dumbass

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Maalik Williams from Fort Wayne is a 17 recruit and he is not necessarily a class individual.

These players deserve what ever they get by going to No Morals U.

There is a twitter pic of Bowen posing with a 7 series Beemer (yes a 7 series) too. Lyle and his Mustang before.

Terry Meiners who is their equivalent to Don Fischer just went on the radio and claimed Pitino is stunned and has no idea what is going on. . How many lives does that excuse have? At this point wouldn't you assume he is a lousy leader IF he was telling the truth? What a dumbass

He knows Kenny Johnson's weight on a daily basis but has no idea why he's in Vegas...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, OliviaPope40 said:

I wonder what this means when we play Louisville in December.

At minimum, a number of creative signs and chants from the student section? (That is, if it is a home game for IU.)

14 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

@Brass Cannon 0708 just said he got trolled and there's no mention of IU.. lmao

"So far no mention to IU being involved and nobody on the inside is expecting a thing other than a commitment from someone from New Albany. Staff was already confident in getting him, now the other competition just eliminated itself "

Maybe he saw our MSB posts and took them seriously lol. 

Hearing from several different places pitino will be gone by tonight or tomorrow morning. Not sure of the validity but starting to here more and more down here.

If I'd be shocked if true. Just shocked.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Just saw this on Reddit
"Did we have some Indiana kids not come here because they just wanted to go to another school? Yes. Did we have some Indiana kids not come here because money changed hands? Because things got done for people on the inside? Absolutely it did. We live that." - Crean after being fired in March

Donovan Mitchell comes to mind.
He was ours and then Bam, Kenny's taking a big raise and Mitchell with him to Sextino and the Dirtybirds.

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app

Hearing from several different places pitino will be gone by tonight or tomorrow morning. Not sure of the validity but starting to here more and more down here.

I heard Billy Donovan is on a plan headed to bloomington.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk