Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

#IUMS vs Rutgers

4 hours ago, ccgeneral said:

We host the Scarlet Knights (1-6-1, 0-3) tonight @ 7:30 pm ET. Should be easy work again. Go Hoosiers!

Preview

Live Stats

B1G Standings

Never take anything for granted but yes Rutgers is awful (as they are in just about every sport). As long as we play our game we should win easily but must come ready to play and realize nothing is handed to you. 

Wow! What a complete tire fire Rutgers is just like in every sport. Remind me why the Big Ten added them? They can't pass, they can't attack and they have absolutely no defense. It would of been 10-0 if not for the fact they have a decent goalie but the rest of their players are not good enough for this level of soccer. I see why they have the awful record they do. Probably the worst Big Ten team I have ever seen come into Armstrong Stadium and maybe worse than IUPUI, Evansville and some of the other bottom feeders that we play annually.

Now with all that said we took care of business and put them to bed early like we should. Even against bad teams last year we had a hard time scoring so the fact we are putting up big numbers on anybody is a huge improvement. 

Certainly no complaints about this game and looking very much forward to seeing how we do against a great Notre Dame team and this to me still looks like the best IU team since at least 2012 when we won it all.