Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

Charleston Southern (10/7) added to schedule

37 minutes ago, CR3AMnCR1MS0N said:

Interesting because I thought people on here made a big deal about the every 4 years rule during the 2015 season. Hmm.

Glass wouldn't have scheduled them if it didn't qualify. Plus given we had to make a schedule change mid season, there would likely be extinuating circumstances anyway. 

23 minutes ago, hoosierdogg said:

Will this game be televised on BTN?  I see the Rutgers - Nebraska game on BTN at the same time as the IU - Charleston Southern game. 

Overflow channel perhaps?  It says BTN on the schedule but I haven't looked at my DirecTv guide yet.

Think I may have gotten confused with the Charleston Southern and the Georgia Southern games)!   Its Georgia Southern this Saturday, but BTN has the Rutgers - Nebraska game listed at 3:30.  IDK about overflow channels - does BTN still use those?  

Think I may have gotten confused with the Charleston Southern and the Georgia Southern games)!   Its Georgia Southern this Saturday, but BTN has the Rutgers - Nebraska game listed at 3:30.  IDK about overflow channels - does BTN still use those?  

They have the streaming on btn.com(not that $10/month bull-s). I'm gonna just go on there and chromecast it rather than watch an sd channel.

If you're in the state of Indiana, it should be the primary game.

1 hour ago, hoosierdogg said:

lol  I had them confused too.  I was thinking of the Georgia Southern when I posted.  DirecTv uses the overflow.  I can't speak for other providers however.