Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Miller'sTheMan

Indiana vs FIU 9/16 @ 3:30

16 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

If it's Georgia Tech then I hope Fall Break isn't that weekend. Then we'd have to move the game to Georgia Tech due to lack of students.

Fall break isn't until October I believe, so if the game is this weekend then we're good. 

Per Greg Raekstraw Bethune Cookman scheduled to play at Florida Atlantic this week and likely to be called off. Bethune Cookman has mutual bye week on Oct 7 so assuming their game this weekend is cancelled that may be another option for an easy win potentially if Charleston Southern declines. 

I don't want to jump the gun but there is a chance Hurricane Jose make landfall this weekend in Georgia not to far from Statesboro where Georgia Southern is (no one seems to know what it will do and it could move harmlessly out to sea rendering this post moot) . It also looks like it will be a little weaker storm but is there a chance we could be cancelled another week due to an opponent being located near where a hurricane causes issues? Something to keep an eye on.

Jeremy Price predicted correctly: Charleston Southern. He's already asked on twitter what we wins. LOL

In all seriousness perfect scenario and exactly who we should of scheduled to replace one easy win with another.