Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Miller'sTheMan

Indiana vs FIU 9/16 @ 3:30

Fresh off Allen's first career win at IU, we have another good shot at a win with FIU coming to town.

FIU lost to UCF 61-17 in their opening game before beating Alcorn State 17-10 last week. Should be interesting to see whether Ramsey or Lagow get the majority of the snaps at QB next week. I'm personally on the Ramsey train.

While we're at it, I also fully believe Ellison should be our #1 running back. He's clearly our best running back.

21 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Wow. Dackich and Zander are going at it hard on Twitter. Good grief.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Is it about the tattoos thing Dan has been harping about all weekend? 

Edit: nevermind, Zander wants to fight Dakich lol. Wtf

7 minutes ago, Miller'sTheMan said:

It's basically Zander challenging Dakich to a fight in an Octagon because they don't like each other.

That's one sentence I never expected to read lol. I wonder who would win. Dan is old but Zander is tiny. 

WOW!!!  That string of tweets make both of those guys look bad.  There's no winner there.  I feel dirty after reading that.    Thanks for grabbing those Hoosierfan2017!

With that being said, I would drop some coin to see DD take some much deserved lumps.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/20673232/indiana-hoosiers-coach-tom-allen-intends-keep-using-dual-options-richard-lagow-peyton-ramsey-qb
http://es.pn/2wlxeOl

I hope Allen's "rotating" quarterbacks plan is only for the next two weeks. Like Lucel15 said, gotta have one by the time we face Penn State. 

Also in that article is info about Natee. Says he's been out with injuries and could be back as soon as this week.