Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Florida members

Man this crap is getting scary. My house is completely boarded and sandbagged. Cops are roaming my street with a megaphone. I appreciate the warning. But this storm has changed course so many times, I know people who have fled the East coast to move here. Only to get forced back there. Who knows at this point. I live on an island within Tampa Bay. I'm sure I gotta go. We'll decide in the early morning where that is. Stay safe everybody. Make good decisions. Go Hoosiers.

The parking lot on I-75 etc you saw on the news is 10 times worse than reported. What a day and night! I'm in Birmingham Al laying up to see when we can go back. That party hardy bravado is bull crap. This is serious life threatening stuff. There was gas available all the way. Regular unleaded only. God bless my beloved city of Naples and all around.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Glad there was gas all the way. With the refineries down for Harvey that could have been really bad.

The parking lot on I-75 etc you saw on the news is 10 times worse than reported. What a day and night! I'm in Birmingham Al laying up to see when we can go back. That party hardy bravado is bull crap. This is serious life threatening stuff. There was gas available all the way. Regular unleaded only. God bless my beloved city of Naples and all around.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Naples looks to be in the cross-hairs. Prayers!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners