Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

lucel15

(2018) RB Andrew Cunningham

odd.  wonder if he actually has all of those offers and if they're all commitable offers.  If so, he definitely isn't swayed by program prestige with being warm on IU, Purdue, and USF along side Cal and Louisville.

1 hour ago, iuswingman said:

odd.  wonder if he actually has all of those offers and if they're all commitable offers.  If so, he definitely isn't swayed by program prestige with being warm on IU, Purdue, and USF along side Cal and Louisville.

Most the time 247 has them correct and a lot of sites are saying he has those offers and is wanted by everyone

33 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

Do we have room for another RB in this class?

Seems like we have a lot of RBs on the team even if none have stepped up yet.

I think we take 2. Coach Hart wants his guys. He said he likes Ellison. But don't be surprised if we lose someone or someone just doesn't play next year and leaves team but stays in btown

3 minutes ago, ThompsonHoosier said:

I think he will be taking an official visit for the Michigan game next weekend. Should be a great crowd similar to Ohio St. and hopefully a better outcome!

In just glad there won't be snow like last years game. Blizzard during 4th qtr and I was there lol.