Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Indiana vs OSU Game Thread - 8/31 @ 8:00ET on ESPN

As much as I hope we pull the biggest upset in program history; I think this game will come down to our O-line. We know they basically have an NFL caliber D-line, but can our O-line hold on to give Lagow enough time to pass? If we can't do that I'm afraid we'll see the Lagow of last season; flustered and making some questionable throws.

Sent from my Pixel using BtownBanners mobile app

As much as I hope we pull the biggest upset in program history; I think this game will come down to our O-line. We know they basically have an NFL caliber D-line, but can our O-line hold on to give Lagow enough time to pass? If we can't do that I'm afraid we'll see the Lagow of last season; flustered and making some questionable throws.

Sent from my Pixel using BtownBanners mobile app

Oh dear. Not only is that spot on, but I'm not sure I like the answer.

Gonna need the defense to force some turnovers and Lagow has to value the ball. We could have beaten Nebraska and Wake Forest last year if not for his boneheaded throws.

Actually at least one of the picks against Neb was Ricky Jones fault for a wrong route. Kind of gets old when everyone assumes the INT is on the QB.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Actually at least one of the picks against Neb was Ricky Jones fault for a wrong route. Kind of gets old when everyone assumes the INT is on the QB.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

I really hope that you're right about Lagow this year. We don't need him to be great. We just need him to be average and keep turnovers down. 

Only fueling the fire. Let's shock the world. Nobody is giving this defense respect. I get it. OSU has a ton of 4* and 5* talent. But besides their front 4 which they can impact the game....they lost a majority of their defense. Especially in secondary. Also I don't think Wilton's OC duties will take off immediately. I'm interested to see what they look like because I've heard that they are still using Urbans offense just Kdub is calling the plays. I'm ready for tomorrow. Im ready to get loud and proud to where I don't have my voice for the next week. Let's do this Hoosier nation. 

http://indiana.247sports.com/Article/247Sports-Week-1-College-Football-Predictions-106654643