Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Indiana vs OSU Game Thread - 8/31 @ 8:00ET on ESPN

36 minutes ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

When do we get a decision on Cobbs and why the delay? Don't they have all of the information by now? I'm thinking the longer we don't hear an answer the better the chances are he plays in this one. I guess it's possible we won't know until right up to kickoff. 

If my memory serves correctly, I believe Cobbs at one point posted on his twitter something along the lines of, "See you all on 8/31." This would indicate that he at least believes he's going to be playing Thursday night. I could be way off base here. 

I golfed with a couple Ohio State fans yesterday. They were under the impression that IU was ranked, and that we beat them just a couple years ago. Man I hated to correct them. They both gave IU football respect though, I almost hated whooping them on the course lol. (One cheated a lot out there...shocking!)

Sent from my SM-G920P using BtownBanners mobile app

I golfed with a couple Ohio State fans yesterday. They were under the impression that IU was ranked, and that we beat them just a couple years ago. Man I hated to correct them. They both gave IU football respect though, I almost hated whooping them on the course lol. (One cheated a lot out there...shocking!)

Sent from my SM-G920P using BtownBanners mobile app

Must not be very avid Ohio State fans. Most of the OSU fans I've encountered have the all-time record and Indiana win drought written on the back of their hand.

19 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I'm i the only one worried about getting embarrassed? We are 21 point dogs.

My gut says we keep it close but part of me worries it could be bad. I guess it's a win win because most expect us to get worked, so if we win or even keep it close it's considered a good thing.

Anyway. I'm super excited to watch more Hoosier sports.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I'd honestly rather lose by 3 TD's than have it end like the Michigan game two years ago. I still haven't gotten over that one.

I never thought I would need a parking pass for the grass lot. Dang I'm going to have to use my pull now. If anyone has any ideas let me know. Have family coming in for the game need a parking pass

50 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I never thought I would need a parking pass for the grass lot. Dang I'm going to have to use my pull now. If anyone has any ideas let me know. Have family coming in for the game need a parking pass

Stubhub only like 2 passes left 

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

Just clip and lay it on your dashboard!  :farting_smiley:

permit556.jpg?190

9 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

I'd honestly rather lose by 3 TD's than have it end like the Michigan game two years ago. I still haven't gotten over that one.

I feel like every Michigan game has ended like that the past 5 years because I can't specifically remember that one.